4-WAY PALLET TRUCKS
The Pallet Mule 4-Way pallet truck—the most efficient way to move GMA pallets.
The 4-Way pallet truck brings Pallet Mule construction and engineering to applications using GMA pallets, such as grocery stores, food service providers and distribution centers. It provides a number of industry-leading features, such as:
- Conformance to GMA pallet standards, the standard pallet in the grocery industry
- Conformance toChep pallets (1.75” lowered height”), used primarily in import operations
- Cast Steel Tow at fork end to provide strength at the primary point of wear
- Solid 1” by 3” push rods to provide extra strength and prevent flex
- Entry/Exit Rollers for ease of entry and exit
- Available 2” and 1.75” lower heights to fit a variety of pallets and applications
- Custom engineering for specific applications
What makes Pallet Mule different?
All Pallet Mule pallet trucks are built to withstand the demands of continuous daily use, performing safely and continuously shift after shift. Pallet Mule’s rugged construction includes:
- Extensive use of ductile cast iron parts,
- Heavier gauge steel in major structural components
- Solid steel push rods instead of the standard tubular steel design
- Premium polyurethane wheels on an aluminum core
- Sealed bearings providing reduced rolling resistance and longer life
- Same-day shipping on replacement parts when needed
Pallet Mule, manufactured by Wesley International, has been meeting customers’ specific requirements for over half a century, and our customers know that we build them to last.