PALLET MULE STANDARDS
There are some advantages that are just standard with the Pallet Mule. They make it last longer, work better, and hold up to the demands of continuous daily use. Some of these are:
- Extensive use of ductile cast iron parts
- Heavier gauge steel in major structural components
- Solid steel push rods instead of the usual tubular steel design
- Premium Poly wheels on an aluminum core
- Sealed bearings for reduced rolling resistance and longer life
- Standard 2.9” lowered height to fit industry-standard pallets.
- Same day shipment on replacement parts.
- And all Pallet Mules can be sized to order. We know that standard size isn’t always the right size.
- Pallet Mule. It’s the pallet jack that’s built for trouble-free heavy use.
Click on the link below to see specific models, or call us to find one that fits exactly what you need.