SKID TRUCK PALLET TRUCKS
If you’re moving loaded skids instead of pallets, Pallet Mule’s Skid Truck is the answer.
Moving skids poses a special set of challenges. That’s why we designed a special truck to meet them. It’s the specific solution for printing operations moving cut paper stacked on skids, banks and other secure facilities moving money and coins in bags, and monument companies for moving slobs of stone, as well as any other application requiring single-operator movement of loaded skids. The Pallet Mule Skid Truck features:
- 4 load wheels to balance load
- Multiple lowered heights for a better application fit
- Reinforced deck surface
- 7-gauge deck material for strength
- Conformance to GMA pallet standards, the standard pallet in the grocery industry
- Custom sizing to fit specific applications
What makes Pallet Mule different?
Because it’s a Pallet Mule, it’s built to hold up in heavy use, day after day, shift after shift. Every Pallet Mule includes:
- Extensive use of ductile cast iron parts,
- Heavier gauge steel in major structural components
- Solid steel push rods instead of the standard tubular steel design
- Premium polyurethane wheels on an aluminum core
- Sealed bearings providing reduced rolling resistance and longer life
- Replacement Parts are available for same day shipment when needed
Wesley International has been building Pallet Mule’s for over half a century, and our customers know that we build them to last.