SINGLE FORK PALLET TRUCKS
If the problem is moving pallets or other loads less than 14″ wide, the solution is Pallet Mule’s single-fork pallet trucks.
Pallet Mule’s single-fork pallet trucks are a unique solution. There is no more cost effective and safe solution for moving safes, vending machines, printing presses, ATM machines, and vaults and other heavy, narrow loads than the Pallet Mule single fork pallet truck. The pallet jack offers a number of unique features, including:
- Three fork widths (6”, 9” and 12”) and any length up to 72”
- Dual load wheels on 9” and 12” widths for greater stability
- Load stabilizer caster steering for even greater stability and sharper turning radius
- Load capacities up to 3,000 lbs.
- Conformance to GMA pallet standards, the standard pallet in the grocery industry
- Custom sizing for specific applications.
What makes Pallet Mule different?
Pallet Mule’s are built to work in heavy-duty applications, day after day. Every Pallet Mule has:
- Extensive use of ductile cast iron parts,
- Heavier gauge steel in major structural components
- Solid steel push rods instead of the standard tubular steel design
- Premium polyurethane wheels on an aluminum core
- Sealed bearings providing reduced rolling resistance and longer life
- Replacement Parts are available for same day shipment when needed